Wednesday, March 14, 2007

playing with my new photo software

I am far from being a brilliant photographer. I do, however, see things other people might not see. And with my new camera and software I'm seeing even more and having loads of fun. For instance I took this











and with a few pulls and clicks made this





In another program I was able to turn that into these for scrapbooking pages
















This click relieved me of the sadness that the lighting was so poor I couldn't pull out the picture without it becoming astoundingly grainy.











Then this happened.











The words are part of the karate creed. "I come to you with karate. My empty hands. I bear no weapons. But, should be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, right or wrong; then here are my weapons. Karate, my empty hands."

Then I took my camera somewhere I knew the light would dance and I took this.















Which looks cavernous and intimidating enough. For some I'm sure it's even down right scary. Then I made it this:




















This gives me a warm, fuzzy, kid feeling. And who doesn't need more of that?

Comments:
Those look good!
 
Photo software is soooo cool. It always a grown up to play and be a kid again. Love the photos and what you did with them!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?