Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Since I've been gone


I've opened up and discovered the friendship that comes back to you when you give it away.
It's warm sunshine.


I've pulled down huge gulps of the wonder in your eyes. It's the nectar of the gods.


I've submerged myself in details and found the larger picture. It's still unclear.

Since I've been gone I've been doing all the things I used to write about doing and been sad that I haven't found the time to write or to share. It's a New Year ... I'm starting fresh.

Comments:
Welcome back........so nice to have you here and be able to read your words again. Glad you were able to do the things you needed/wanted too!

Hugs
 
It´s certainly been a while! So happy you´re back, I´ve missed you.
 
Just popping in for a short visit to see if anything is new. Missing you and hoping everything is fine with you and yours.

Hugs
 
I will keep watching for more posts - I miss you!
My computer is still having some problems so I am not posting very often.
 
Good morning...........how's your weather? Spring is on it's way here.....I'm sure of it! Although it might be more wishful thinking than actuality!


Hugs
 
Just dropping by to wish you and your family a Blessed Happy Easter!

Hugs
 
Just a quick stop to say 'hi' and hope all is well with you and yours!
 
Stopping in to wish you a Happy New Year and a hope for wonderful things for you and your family in 2009! Hugs
 
Since you've been gone, I've been working at a newspaper........nothing important like writing articles or news stories.......just taking classified ads and display ads and being a sales assistant, receptionist, office manager, etc. Part time though.........full time would do me in at my age! Hugs and hope all is well with you and yours!
 
Since you've been gone, I've missed reading what you write! But family things take over and live goes on. Wishing you and yours well in what it is you are pursueing at the present time.

Hugs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?