Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fun little quiz

Hubby gave this a test drive the other day and so I decided I would, too, just for fun. It's always amazing to me how these things can peg a person. He is a Phoenix. I am a Chimera. Wonder if we're supposed to be compatible? Let me know who you are ... and enjoy today! Now, back to cleaning my basement.

You Are a Chimera

You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.
Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.
You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.
You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.
What Mythological Creature Are You?

Comments:
According to the test, I am a Mermaid. I don't think so, but that's what it says. LOL
 
I did the test over on Andy's blog. I am a Chimera too.
 
It says I am a mermaid too. I didn't like the part that people think I am flakier than I am.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?